2010年8月16日星期一

七夕情人节..

FINALLY..!!
hahaha..
my bro [Kelvin] bc home jor..
yappi..
I'm not alone..
yippy yaya yippy yippy ya..xD
my bro cut his hair jor..
'en dao' nia..haha..
B.Lynn 'ki siao' liao..
七夕情人节..not happy la..
make me sad onli..
n 2day not special lo..
feel boring..

---NEXT---

I hate EXAM..!!
trial PMR go away la..
I dun wan c u..!!
Goooo..... A.....way....xD
trial PMR damn hard..
BI I can't score it..T.T
sad..
BI paper 2 not too hard..
I can do it..
bt paper 1 rea...li... KNS lo..
many question din hv answer de ar..
BI..my lovely subject..T.T
I can't score..T.T
SC I sure failed...haha..
paper 2 hv many question I din finish..
yeah..good job..x0
Sir Gan sure gv me a good 'present' de..
haha..
2morrow MM 2..
sure D.I.E..x[
I feel tension..
coz of the TRIAL PMR..!!
hate it..
bye all..^__^

没有评论:

发表评论