2010年8月18日星期三

My Life Feel....bored..!!

My Life feel very bored..
sien nia..
every day oso like tat..
I wan go yam cha wit friends..
bt now still exam..
my bro [Kelvin] very very very bad..
go out din call me..
always wit friends go out..
me leh...
always at home lo..
bad bro..!!
hate u..
after he cut his hair..
me very cham lo..
coz he dun noe how 2 do his hair style..
so call me help him..
KELVIN LOW..!!
u call me do anything oso can..
I call u bring me out..
u say can't..!!
u always hv many reason de la..!!
next time ur hair u do urself..!!
dun call me..!!
n whr my Mcd n Secret Recipe??
u always boom me..
hate u..!!
my crazy bro..pls dun boom me again..
pls...!!


2morrow last day for EXAM..
yeah..yeah..^^v
I'm free after EXAM..
I wan go yam cha wit friends..
I wan go shopping..
wakakaka..
me 'siao' liao..
xD


♥♥♥♥
I Make-Up
I Big Bang
♥♥♥♥
Big Bang..!!
hurray..damn like them..
Wedding Dress..Haru-Haru...Lies..Heartbeaker...
n more..
I like it...n__n
Big Bang..Big Bang..Big Bang..!!
support Big Bang..^__^
wow~~
2day I hv chat wit u leh..
hapi..hapi..
2morrow I can slp at skul again..
nice wor..
relax nia..
xD

没有评论:

发表评论