2010年9月12日星期日

Hapi n Tired..................

hello...
Panda Queen is backk..!!
2 days din update my blog..
coz tired...........

11 September 2010
evening go Shi Ling home...
omg....damn boring...
__pass__
11:30 p.m. went VM watch movie..
King of Fighters...
**sori all my dear friends**
B.Lynn din upload pic...
coz lazy n tired..
after movie go Station 1...
me eat chicken chop...
after tat dear bro say wan D'Corner..
ok.....can't say no...
so go wit them...
wow~~
all drink beer...
bt bro say me can't drink...
so............I jz drink Carrot juice..
haiz...
after half hour......
dear joe drunk ad...
at thr dance n make funny...
hahahahaha...
2:30 a.m. backk home..
waseh....
my mom at thr blah~~blah~~blah~~
omg...sienz nia...

12 September 2010
wah....laz nite slp at 4:00 a.m..
wake up at 7:00 a.m...
slp 3 hours onli...
not enough la...
8:45 a.m. go Shi Ling house...
wow~~hot till wan.........................
at thr I meet a uncle...
hahaha..not uncle la..jz old thn me..
he chat wit me....
wow~~~
we 2 oso can chat...
bt I feel he very like 2 boom...
haiz....

we go VM watch movie...
hahaha...
OLD COW VS TENDER GRASS..
nice n funny...
after movie go sing K...
omg...at thr I feel wan slp..
bt Jun Hong, Yap,WC drink beer at thr...
omg...
ntg 2 say...
__pass__

we go had our dinner at旺角..
after dinner backk home...
arhhhh...
now I feel very very tired..
bt my mom say 2night mz wait dear bro backk home n open door 4 him...
omg...........
now I very tired...can't wait ad...

C.BOX HERE..!!

yikho:take it easy??

kimi:hi..^^

-Sheng Hao-: u dunno...

M Teng: ya..smile=]

YIK HO: ya...I'm mui mui zai..=.=''

-Sheng hao-:I old ady..haha

tyying:ya..u r my best friend..^^

bye all.^__^

B.Lynn

没有评论:

发表评论