2010年9月1日星期三

Lazy..Lazy..Lazy..!!!

arhhhhhhhhhhhh...
I'm backk..

2day after skul..
dear aunt fetch me go eat sushi..
bt very shuai lo..
tat shop off 2day...
haiz...
so we go Apex Cafe to take our lunch..
thr oso nice la..
bt I more like sushi lo..


2morrow go KL again..
haiz..sienz nia..
coz my kakak wan back Indonesia d...
she go back bout 2 months..
omg...2 months dun hv kakak...
arhhhh...
kakak..I will miss u..
without u..I will very cham..
coz...mummy will call me wash my cloths,my shoe..
arhhhhh...
我接受唔dou嘍 !

 laz night I say I wan upload my crazy pic..rite??
I show u all now..
---
---LOADING---
---
---
after edit..>.<
u all wan c my teeth??
when I take pic I dun like 2 show me teeth...
coz...
本小姐的牙齿是鑲金的...
hahaha..
今天破例一次..
让你们看看我鑲金的牙齿吧..
xD
---
---LOADING---
---
---
恐怖吧...
笑得好奸..
这张照片应该会把我平时的形象给破坏掉吧..
不要怪我...>.<
我妈生我下来就是这样丑..
没得改..T.T


when I small..
many ppl say me chubi..
bt I dun think so lo..xD
gv u all c some pic..
---
---LOADING---
---
---





wow~~
when I small..reali like a boy...
still now my paten oso din change yet..
still like a boy..
:s

FINISH SHOW U ALL MY UGLY PIC..:S

is time to say bye...n__n
B.Lynn

没有评论:

发表评论