2010年9月19日星期日

Moody.♥

Moody..
wat a boring Sunday..!!
can't go out..
shit...!!

2day I feel very sad...
my mom dun let me go out...
n she scold me..
arhhhh...
I cry till my eyes like Panda ad..
juz hubby noe wat I'm thinking..
__pass__


2day hubby can slp till 12:30 p.m...
arhhhh..
thn me wake up at 6:00 a.m...
not fair...!!
bout 2:XX p.m...
hubby chat wif me..
he tell me tat he din take his 'breakfast' yet..
omg....
hubby like a ginna..
dun noe how to take care himself...>.<
__skip__


laz nite hubby say wif me tat he can gv me七星级的幸福..
weeeee...
hubby..dun break ur promise ya..n_n
__skip__


2day hubby go K-BOX wif Yap n friends..
bo jio me..>.<
I hate tat..!!
I ask him y din bring me go..
thn he juz say:u can't go out mah..
haiz...shui nia..can't go out..
『L ♥ H 
juz for U n ME..
H is mine..
♥ 上你..是我最幸福的事..

B.Lynn
10:33 p.m.

没有评论:

发表评论